Summer 2020 Drama Camps
We are currently working with the Alberta Government to open our summer camps under the restrictions laid out for stage one opening.
In order to maintain the social distancing requirements our camps will not to be able to take as many participants as we had in the past.
Many of our sessions are now full and some currently have waiting lists. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our camps.
The Pumphouse Theatre Drama Day Camp is a great introduction to drama basics. Participants learn through
dramatic arts to gain confidence, make friends and have fun! The theme this year is “Storytellers”. Bring your
favourite stories from page to stage in this fun-filled drama camp experience!
Each day of the camp is divided into classes, covering a variety of acting techniques, speech, physical theatre play creation, and much more! Emphasis is placed on group work that helps to develop social and life skills. Under the guidance of our professional instructors, participants will work together within their age group to create a play. At the end of each session, participants will showcase their new talents to family and friends by performing this brand-new creation.
A $50 Discount applies to multiple registrations per family or to registrations received before June 8th. Participants are 7 to 15 years old. Final performances are on the second Thursday of the two-week sessions, and on the Friday of the one-week sessions. Participants receive an official camp t-shirt and a DVD of their final performance.
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am- 4:30 pm
- Session 1: July 6-17 (10 days) ; Class Fee: $525.00 regular ($475.00 early bird / multi-child discount). WAITING LIST
- Session 2: July 20-24 (5 days) ; Class Fee: $325.00 regular ($275.00 early bird / multi-child discount). LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- Session 3: July 27-August 7 (9 days- no camp Monday, August 3) ; Class Fee: $500.00 regular ($450.00 early bird/multi-child discount)
- Session 4: August 10-14 (5 days) ; Class Fee: $325.00 regular ($275.00 early bird / multi-child discount). LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- Session 5: August 17-28 (10 days) ; Class Fee: $525.00 regular ($475.00 early bird / multi-child discount). WAITING LIST
- Pre-Care: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Post-Care: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Pre Camp; Post Care is included in the cost of registration.
- All Camps will take place at the Pumphouse Theatre
- Early bird price discounts will only be available until May 1st, 2020.
Cancellation is permitted (less a $25 administration fee) provided notice is given a minimum of 10 business days prior to the first day of camp. No refund will be given with less than 10 business days’ notice, without a doctor’s note.
We do have a bursary option for those who need financial assistance. These bursaries are in limited supply and an application must be requested from the Programming Director. We also have a Referral Rewards Program that can provide additional discounts. Find out more information about both of these at www.pumphousetheatre.ca.
If you have any questions, please email Kelly Malcolm, Programming Director at email@example.com