Plan Your Visit
2140 Pumphouse Ave SW
– just off Bow Trail.
- From North or South West Calgary – take Crowchild Trail to downtown. Turn off on Bow Trail East Bound (City Centre). Turn Right on to Pumphouse Avenue (First Exit – Before Greyhound)
- From West Calgary – take Bow Trail East Bound. Turn Right on to Pumphouse Avenue (First Exit – Before Greyhound)
- From East Calgary – from downtown, take Fourth Avenue West Bound. Follow Bow Trail. Turn Right on to Pumphouse Road (After Greyhound). Turn Right on Pumphouse Avenue. If travelling on Sixth Avenue, you will need to take the exit to Pumphouse Road by the old Science Centre.
**These directions are for times outside of 6 am – 8:30 am. Between these morning hours, Parents of summer campers are strongly advised to take Eastbound Bow Trail.
- We are a 15 min walk from the Sunalta CTrain Station, click here to plan your route.
You can take a virtual tour of the Pumphouse Theatre by clicking here.
- Free parking south of the building, handicap permit parking is just outside the front door.
- Both theatres are accessible to patrons with limited mobility. Please alert the box office when (or before) you arrive of your limitations so you can be promptly accommodated.
- Cash Bar (beverages and snacks), open 30-60mins before show time and at intermission. London Bar Service is available.
- Beverage and snack vending machines.
Please note that there is no ATM onsite, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Please turn your cell phone off before the start of the show.
- Feel free to enjoy and react to the performance you watch (laugh, gasp, cry, etc), but please refrain from talking as you would any other public performance.
- Entry for latecomers is the discretion of the producer and differs from show to show.
- Dress, generally speaking, is casual (the exception is opening nights or special functions).
- When the lobby lights flicker that means it is time to take your seat.